Head of Social Media - Creative Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
£40,000 - £50,000
Creative Agency - Head of Social Media
This is an opportunity to join an award winning creative agency that is delivering a high ROI through strategic and creative work of the highest calibre. You will take responsibility for planning and developing the social strategies for each campaign, manage and advise on paid social media programs and be the social and digital 'go-to' person for both clients and the agency team. You will be someone who is entrepreneurial with a strong appetite for growth, who can connect social and digital agendas in a credible, relevant and inspiring way both between agency and client.
Responsibilities - Head of Social Media
- Hitting clients KPI targets using on brand creative content
- Managing social media managers and content creators to ensure effective curation and implementation
- Key point of contact to clients and internal management.
- Oversight on content and community activations and any strategy/content major callouts
- Partner with the strategy team to execute social strategy in our content effectively
- Expertise in community management and creative best practices
- Support cross department communications between SMMs, Content creators, brands and external teams
- Oversee final deliverables (content calendar, reporting, strategy outputs) as well as working on these assets directly.
- Proofing content before it goes to the client, ensuring it meets brand objectives and guidelines
- Attending client presentations
- Creating project schedules and timelines
- Tracking results, compiling regular reports and delivering in-depth analytics to clients
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Lead coordination of Paid Social, creative and platform testing
Requirements - Head of Social Media
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts at once and driving content strategy on behalf of clients
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients at Director level and above
- Experience managing a team
- Familiarity with social analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular
- Excel and PowerPoint as well as the Google suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent deck creation skills
- High energy and positive team player
- Experience with Social media management tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout social and Hootsuite.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")