A fun, driven and ambitious agency is on the look-out for a Head of Snapchat to lead on their network and Discover channels.
They inspire people to be bold with social content and work with the biggest names including Uber Eats and Netflix.
The Head of Snapchat will work closely with wider teams to help drive performance through audience development optimisation and creative ideas.
You will be social media savvy, a true guru with excellent knowledge of the Snap Discover platform as well as keeping up with the latest trends.
You will be naturally analytical minded and able to extract data from various dashboards to turn them into actionable insights. You will have strategy experience and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities – Head of Snapchat
- Create, plan and deliver the agencies’ Snapchat content strategy. Truly understanding what content is needed for a wide range of audiences on each channel. Providing feedback to wider teams to ensure we are always striving for excellence
- Push performance in audience development and channel management content. This includes all edits, tiles and new shows.
- Writing reports including management reports, revenue improvement and strategic development.
Requirements – Head of Snapchat
- Excellent experience with Snap Discover channels.
- At least 4+ years’ experience working on Social Media platforms ideally within video.
- Experience in optimising and publishing content.
- Experience in using analytics tools
- Keen analytical mind that can turn data into insights.
- Ability to produce high quality reports.
- Experience managing teams.
Up to £50,000
- You’ll get access to a free on-site gym, football and weekly Yoga classes.
- You will be able to get involved in a series of mental health wellness workshops including breathing modules, sound meditation and dog therapy.
- Enjoy a drink after work on Fridays, great social life.
- And more.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Krishna Dayal