Head of SEO - Brand Side - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£70K - £80K + benefits
Head of SEO - The Company
My client is one of the UKs leading publishing businesses. With over 50 websites they generate over 200million unique browsers every month. The company employs over 4000 people in the UK with offices in many regions, this role is based out of a central London office.
Head of SEO - The Role
The Head of SEO will be responsible for ensuring SEO excellence across all of the company websites. The Head of SEO will act as the SEO expert for the company, responsible for creating best practice and to educate the teams in SEO. The Head of SEO will be required to carry out large technical projects.
● 8+ years experience specialising in SEO
● Experience using a range of SEO tools, particularly with regards to crawling large sites, log analysis and monitoring performance
● Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
● Strong analytical thought process and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders, as well as developers, and recommend a course of action
● Ability to audit and identify technical issues across large sites, and make informed recommendations based on findings
● Management experience
If this is the Head of SEO opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence.