Head of SEO - Agency - Essex
Contact: Ed Davidson
Up to £70,000 depending on experience
Tired of London? Have you found yourself considering making a move in the last six months? Maybe it is time to consider relocation and, in this case, a move to place recently ranked the happiest place to live in Britain! A chance to enjoy living in the hidden jewel of the Essex coastline - whilst being only 45 minutes from Central London!
The Agency - Head of SEO
A forward-thinking full-service digital agency that is widely regarded by industry experts as one of the best in the country is on the lookout for a new Head of SEO. They are looking for a Head of SEO to create, deliver and measure effective SEO strategies, taking hands-on ownership of projects from strategy and implementation to delivery, reporting and analysis. Reporting into the Head of Strategy you will lead both the SEO and PPC teams and be responsibility for their growth.
Responsibilities - Head of SEO
* Work with the Strategic team to ensure accurate implementation of SEO improvement and strategy
* Implementing an SEO measurement framework to quantify improvements both in terms of competitors vs. clients
* Automating SEO reporting and providing regular updates and performance, needs and blockers
* Conduct technical site audits
* Validate SEO requests provided by internal stakeholders and partner agencies
* Oversee the implementation of technical SEO recommendations in global websites and platforms
* Contribute to the technical SEO roadmap and take the necessary actions to ensure successful delivery
* Provide SEO recommendations for information architecture, navigation, page layout, internal linking and structured data
* Find ways to reduce crawl errors and improve site accessibility
* Developing a backlog of technical SEO enhancements
Requirements - Head of SEO
* 5+ years all-round experience in SEO - ideally agency side
* Experience with various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console etc.)
* Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
* Technically capable and hands-on
* A strong and successful track record in SEO
* The ability to strategist with cross-agency teams to execute marketing campaigns
* Ability to explain complex SEO to clients and stakeholders
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge and delivery of multilingual SEO projects highly desirable
* Prior managerial experience desirable but not essential
Please note this opportunity is Essex based with limited scope for remote working.
If you are interested in this role and want to have a conversation about what taking a role outside of London would entail then do get in touch with me below…
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Harry Matthes")