Head of QA - Luxury Clothing Brand - £55,000 - £65,000
Contact: Sophie Anderson
Head of QA - The Company
The company is a fast paced, rapidly expanding fashion company based in Old Street. They are global players in the luxury clothing market and have become a household name in the industry over the past decade. They are rapidly expanding and are investing in several new additions to their existing tech team in order to increase their digital capabilities.
Head of QA - Your role
You will be responsible for the strategic management of the entire QA function; spearheading its evolution through a massive period of growth for the company. You will be leading the QA team while demonstrating a passion for delivering high quality bug free products.
Head of QA - Your Responsibilities
* Define process and best practices for the entire QA team
* Select and roll out relevant technologies for our use cases
* Up-skill our existing QA team in automation technologies
* Work closely with the Platform and Engineering teams to test automation into our pipelines
* Work with the QA Lead to grow the QA team
* Define and monitor KPI's
* Work to embed quality into our engineering culture
Head of QA - Your Skills
* At least 5 years experience, 2 of which must have been leading a QA team through a similar transformation in a high velocity environment
* Experience in transforming a business from primarily manual testing to primarily automated
* Experience with TDD
* Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with a range of test automation technologies, covering both web and Apps
* Experience in rolling out test management processes using available JIRA compatible tools to deliver stakeholder deliverables
* Hands on QA Engineering experience is preferred with two or more languages
* Excellent communication skills
In return, you'll be working as part of a rapidly growing company that are at the forefront of innovation within the luxury fashion sector. You'll have the opportunity to apply and develop your skills using cutting edge technologies as part of a relaxed and creative team, with the autonomy to direct the development process as you see fit. You'll be working alongside a team of developers and strategists and have a structured career pathway. Additionally the company offers training budgets, R&D opportunities, hackathons, and an office dog!
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "SOPHIE ANDERSON" or "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org