My client is a social content agency located in East London with offices in LA and Amsterdam - together we are looking for a Head of Production to support the Production team. Working closely with the Head of Studio and Head of Content, and Global Leadership team, the Head of Production will ensure projects are running smoothly and create new business opportunities.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
* Act as mentor and first point of contact for the Production team, having regular 121's with them
* Creating and maintaining development plans with objectives for the production team, working closely with the leads team to build into the businesses growing and developing needs
* Have accurate and up to date knowledge of projects, their associated budgets and timelines to help Producers with any necessary troubleshooting or client management.
* Onboarding new Production team members with the necessary documentations and support
* Working with the COO to continually identify areas for improvement and development in processes, including Project Management processes, scoping, reconciling and end of project processes.
* Advise and assist on the management and delivery of projects outside of regular production responsibilities
* Understanding the client context, and be a key partner in representing that within the agency.
* Maintain a good understanding of platforms and the best performing content types per platform.
* Social agency experience
* 5-10 years agency experience
* Proven team management, preferably in an agency environment
* Thorough knowledge of social, video content
* Experience in financial management and understands the importance of accurate financial forecasting
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch with an up to date version of your cv!
Contact: Sereena Shienmar