Major Players are working with an international production agency based in Central London. We are looking for a Head of Production to manage a vast amount of projects and to help develop and drive processes forward. This position will play a pivotal role within the agency and requires someone who has excellent knowledge in integrated production and post production who can hit the ground running.
The Head of Production should be ready to bring their experience and connections to bear in coordination with the other members of the management team and the wider business development teams to identify new business prospects and scoping of projects.
* Managing integrated projects from client brief through to production delivery
* Overseeing Project Managers and their workloads
* Defining the various categories of content production
* The development of the production operating models needed.
* Support and help shape the build of production.
* Designing and hiring in house production teams.
* Sourcing and setting up freelance and partners to cover crew, equipment and related services needed to fulfil projects from end to end.
* Development and implementation of commercial production models and the packaging of these for use in business development.
* The positioning of the production offer and the articulation of this to clients in the business development cycle - in support of the business development team. I.e. you will be expected to contribute to presentations and attend pitches with others.
The ideal candidate:
* 8-10 years experience in the moving image production/advertising and integrated post production industries
* Experience at a management level, managing teams and budgets, reporting on activity and commercials (with the support of a finance function).
* An understanding of the stills production and retouching process, digital asset production and graphic design would be of interest.
* A strong body of recent work that you have produced or overseen.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar