HEAD OF PRODUCT - EdTech
In this role you will drive and grow a platform where students, universities and brands connect during key times of the academic year. This business are looking at hiring a Head of Product to shape the future of the platform, and drive the business forward.
In this role, you will establish the strategy and the vision, chart the direction, build the roadmap and drive the execution of our products.
This market leading agency are looking for an exceptional leader who is obsessed with building great software products for businesses. You are hungry. You possess the gravitas, tenacity, and insatiable intellectual curiosity. You are an inspiring communicator. An absolute expert and a thought leader. You own it.
You spend most of your time obsessing over what your customers need. You understand them better than anyone else. You have the technical chops to review architectural design this minute and the executive presence to lead a conversation with a customer the next.
You eliminate all that is unimportant. You focus on what's essential and urgent. You revel in minimal, delightful, beautiful software experiences that your customers love.
Succeed in the following:
* Lead, manage and mentor a team of Product Managers, directors, and related personnel. Interviewing, hiring and training of employees
* Appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees
* Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines
* Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals
* Assess product development and enhancement opportunities
* Oversee competitive research and technology assessments
* Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives
* Own the product roadmap.
* Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
* Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration.
* Define pricing and competitive positioning.
* Influence business and industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
* Be passionate about satisfying customers by building world-class teams and processes.
* Key evangelist serving as public face of product with; the press; market analysts; strategic partners; and other industry leaders.
* Take part fully in a range of industry events including: conventions, panels, forums. Submit and present white papers to establish the businesses leadership in the marketplace.
* 7+ years of experience leading teams that build great consumer facing products
* Work experience in advertising technology and/or broader B2B space a must. Deep curiosity about marketing tech landscape.
* Experience in developing, managing, and launching large-scale software projects
* Ability to be data-driven, using quantitative analysis to drive decision making
* High level of self-confidence to move quickly and decisively with limited available information
* Ability to inspire passion in others with convincing vision and result-oriented plans
* Market and customer facing presentation skills
* Strong technical background, with a facility to pick up new technologies quickly
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field. MBA a plus, but not required.
This business is full of independent thinkers who inspire the brand, products and culture everyday, and they have a whole load of fun while they are at it.
Here's what you should expect when you join :
* Competitive salaries
* Share options
* Full benefits
* A results-oriented startup mindset, with sane working hours and a stable business model
* Company away day
For more information on this role please contact:
Jasmine Bindley - Principal Consultant for Digital Product
Contact: Jasmine Bindley