Major Players digital product team are looking for a HEAD OF PRODUCT to be LONDON based
For too long, dating apps have focused on artificial standards of living where all other data
suggest the opposite.
This app aims to allow users to create an honest profile of themselves in a safe space void of social media judgement.
Their aim is to create a complete lifestyle app with a range of features and integrations and are looking for a Head of Product to lead this exciting venture.
You will report directly to the CEO and have the chance to build a team around you with full backing, along with managing external suppliers.
The company is backed extensively by an established VC firm with a long runway before a
projected series A raise in summer 2023.
* Head the in-house development of the product
* Plan and strategise the development of the product
* Manage all external development teams and be the face of all product requirements for
* Work closely with the CEO and CTO (future hire) to hire relevant team members as we
bring product development in house.
* Led the team to deliver first-class results with a positive management style
* Be the voice of technology for the brand in the wider industry
Type of experiences we are looking for :
* Extensive product management and product leadership experience gained in a
fast-paced, growing business
* Experienced in creating products with a subscription-based model for a mass consumer
* Excellent timekeeping and planning skills, being able to create your own deadlines and
work with the team to meet them
* Experience in managing and hiring a team and being able to get the best out of them
with a keen interest in seeing them grow within the business
* Be a key innovator, always proactively looking to build and manage the best product we
* Finger on the pulse of the wider industry being the eyes and ears for new technology
capabilities for the business
* Successfully in running AGILE or SCRUM product development methodologies. We're
open to Sprint or Kanban frameworks
* Experience with tooling and organisational tools such as JIRA/Miro
Type of person we are looking for:
* Matta is a company based on inclusivity. You should be passionate about this crucial
topic and want to make a difference
* A team player, as a business, we are all in it together, working as a team for the best
results should inspire you
* Friendly and approachable and to lead by example to the other members of the team
* Understanding and empathetic, first and foremost, we expect good people who
understand the importance of empathy and understanding with everyone they work with
* Passion to help others with a demonstrated history of philanthropy
* Experience working with dating apps/marketplace models is advantageous
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary and share options
* A hybrid working model with remote working and office-based work
* A chance to join a revolutionary connections platform that is rooted in purpose
* An opportunity to build your team and oversee their development as well as your own
* 24 days holiday and your birthday off
* To be part of a business that rewards loyalty and success
* A chance to be part of a business that encourages you to be yourself without any fear of
As a business, they are FULLY committed to D&I, and therefore all applicants can feel safe in the
knowledge that this will NEVER be a reason not to hire anyone.
Contact: Jasmine Bindley