Head of Paid Search - Hybrid - £60K to £70K
My client is a world-renowned British newspaper publisher primarily focussed on International Business, Current Affairs, Politics and Culture.
As of 2016, they reach an audience of over 35 million and were founded over 170 years ago.
They are looking for a Head of Paid Search to join the acquisition team and lead on the global strategy.
* Setting, explaining, presenting, and executing the strategy for Paid Search including both brands and generics
* Manage and develop a Marketing Executive: design development programme, review performance and weekly one-to-one meetings to discuss projects and opportunities.
* Understand the impacts and investigate Paid Search - clearly articulating this to key senior stakeholders
* Interpreting and actioning media mix modelling outputs for Paid Search
* Over 6 years' experience working hands-on in Paid Search and optimising campaigns
* Experienced working across a range of brands to understand how to launch different tactics.
* Experience working with Shopping, YouTube and native whilst also understanding SEO + CRO
* Uphold the brand standards and experienced managing large budgets (millions)
* Ideally from a subscriptions or agency background (not a deal-breaker)
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher