Our client's is a Central London based research consultancy looking for an experienced Head of Operations, who has a detailed eye, with a background of working across finance and HR.
As a responsible team player, you can be relied upon as the 'go to' person; proactive, diplomatic, a problem solver, able to take leadership and adept at juggling priorities in a fast paced environment.
But just as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the team. We'll expect you to be positive, energetic and collaborative, taking responsibility for getting things done, and taking pride in doing them well.
* Managing creditors and debtors to maintain a stable cash management strategy
* Weekly financial overview and projections
* Strategy forecasting and scenario analysis
* Review and sign-off of monthly payroll
* Payroll forecasting
* Administration of bank accounts
* Working with accounts team for annual reporting and monthly performance review, facilitating a gradual transition of accounting activities into the core team
* Overseeing and creating contracts
* Strategic oversight and delivery of the lifecycle of HR activity including recruitment, onboarding, performance, and exit; and maintaining our HR database
* Ad hoc business management and operational tasks and projects as is required by the team
We are looking for a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. If this sounds like a role for you please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar