Head of Operations
HR, Talent & Business Support
£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a Central London organisation who are looking for a Head of Operations. The Head of Operations will be required to work closely with the Managing Directors to promote an attitude of success, having a positive influence on all employees.
Contact: Eliz Arken
* Oversees recruitment, resourcing and onboarding including interviewing potential new employees and determining if they're a good fit for the business
* Coordinates the training of new employees with support from other team members
* Oversees the work of our accounts team, ensuring timely reporting
* Manages procurement of office supplies and oversees logistics and SLAs with other suppliers
* Oversees formal and informal elements of HR including listening to employees, allowing them to express their opinions, illuminate issues, and suggest fixes
* Makes sure that the business complies with all regulations both legal and set forth by the company
* 4 years+ experience in a similar position
* Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.