Head of Marketing EMEA - Financial & Professional Services
Head of Marketing EMEA - The Company
My client is a pre-eminent M&A advisory firm for the global media, marketing, information and technology industries with offices in London, New York, Boston, San Francisco and Sydney. They provide Founders, Investors and Global Corporations with a range of services including Buyside and Sellside M&A advisory, recapitalizations and divestitures, as well as debt advisory solutions.
Head of Marketing EMEA - The Role
My client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead their EMEA marketing activities. They are looking for someone who has willingness to be hands on and is motivated to take their marketing activities to a new level.
* Brand management
* Stakeholder management
* B2B Marketing & Events
* Generating ideas for, and implementing, new marketing initiatives
* Website and Social channel Management
* Marketing collateral management
Head of Marketing EMEA - Required skills/interests
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
* Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
London, up to 80K DOE, 3 days pro rata
Please contact: Carla.email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Carla De Sa