Head of Marketing - PR and Comms Agency - up £52K - London
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
One of the largest independent PR agencies is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing, maternity cover. The agency has over 100 employees and they are a well established and successful reputation management consultancy. They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Marketing who will have led brand communications and successful marketing campaigns and events. You will be managing an exec and work very closely with the new business and PR teams. You will ideally come from a creative or marketing agency or a professional services firm.
* Develop and implement communications initiatives/activities to support attraction of appropriate new client opportunities.
* Identify appropriate entries for various professional body awards; vet and prepare content for submission.
* Overall leadership for marketing team; mentor and coach members of the team.
* Implement internal communications initiatives (newsletters, posters) overseeing team to produce content.
* Managing new business content, credentials and case studies
* Manage all social channels
Skills/ experience required:
* Proven track record in heading a marketing function, ideally within the marketing services/agency sector
* Strategic thinking, someone who can inform the bigger picture and ensure all activity is aligned and supports the overall business objectives
*Highly motivated with plenty of enthusiasm
*Excellent communications skills
*Able to take commercial responsibility for marketing budget
* Knowledge of brand management
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join an ambitious agency and spearhead all their brand comms, marketing campaigns and events.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.