Head of Marketing - Culture focused e-commerce brand - Dalston (East London) - £80k
Contact: Richa Arora
Head of Marketing - The company
My client is a start-up apparel brand that is focused on sustainable apparel industry now looking to grow and expand it's existing operations internationally whilst also growing their footprint in the UK. They have have huge plans for the future and for their next stage of growth, they are seeking their London-based Marketing hire to head up all marketing functions. You must be solid at ROI-focused marketing strategy and delivery
Head of Marketing - The role
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Design and implement marketing strategies to create brand awareness amongst the customers and prospective partners.
- Strategise and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across all channels including digital, social, press and trade.
- Working closely with the founder to strategise and delegate individual channel budgets.
- Conducting ROI on all campaigns from start to finish
- Establish strong partnerships with external agencies
- Managing social and digital channels and analysing results to inform future campaigns
- Conduct market research to keep ahead of trends and competitors marketing movement
- Produce ideas for promotional events with partners
- Opportunity to hire in the future to expand high performance team
Head of Marketing - Essential skills
- Experience working in international markets
- Experience executing multichannel campaigns
- Experience of working in culture-led campaigns
- Experience working for an E-commerce brand is ideal
- Experience working for a start-up
- Experience executing and coming up with marketing strategies
- Budget strategy and management
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.