Head of Marketing - B2B - London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£65000 - £75000 + bonus and benefits
Head of Marketing - The Company
My client is a disruptive business in the corporate hospitality space. The business is now 5 years old and has created a unique experience for commercial meetings, which in the new age of flexible working is set to be a huge success. This business has secured significant investment and has plans for international expansion. With a strong sales and ops team already in place, marketing is now the focus and the Head of Marketing is a crucial hire.
Head of Marketing - The Role
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for reporting into the MD and C suite, leading the digital marketing strategy for the business and overseeing its effective implementation. This role is suited to a well rounded digital marketer who whilst comfortable developing a strategy is also not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and delivering marketing campaigns. The Head of Marketing will be in charge of building out the team and external partners.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing strategy, including organic social, paid search, paid social
- Work closely with the sales team to support the achievement of key objectives around output and lead generation
- Build out a marketing team focused on digital and social media marketing
- Conduct market research to identify new and existing target markets and audiences
- Track marketing data and identify areas of improvement
- 7+ years experience in marketing
- Digital marketing expertise across social media, paid search, paid social, website optimisation
- Previous experience in B2B marketing prefered
- Management experience
- Experienced in managing the marketing budget
- Previous experience reporting to senior stakeholders
If you want to join a rapidly growing business in a role with huge scope and opportunity to grow, then this is the Head of Marketing position for you!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly