Head of Brand Marketing - Plant-based burger chain - Remote for now - Central London - £65k
Contact: Richa Arora
Head of Brand Marketing - The company
My client is a few years' old plant-based burger chain started out by three founders, each of whom was a meat-eater when the brand was born. With a heavy emphasis on taste, texture and nutrition, they are now looking to take their passion to the next level with doubling in size in terms of stores and international expansion. To be able to achieve this, they are looking for a solid Head of Brand Marketing to be on this journey.
Head of Brand Marketing - The role:
The company had been working with an agency who delivered on their social media assets and content however with the lack of a brand marketing person, the agency was unable to deliver to brief leading to the creation of this role. The brand's capabilities include a PR agency, an SEO agency and an in-house graphic designer. The Head of Brand Marketing will be responsible for the brand strategy i.e. creative guidelines as well as campaign ideation and delivery. You will be creative, ambitious and confident and able to deal with all creative matters at any level. Additionally, you will have a collaborative manner that ensures you are able to establish rapport with your team, suppliers and the founders whilst working remotely. As an effective team player, you'll be highly engaged and a credible team networker, able to build relationships with all stakeholders alike.
The main job responsibilities are focused around your ability to carry out all of the brand marketing tasks
* Assume responsibility for directing all creative activity - focusing on the delivery of sound strategic ideas and the procurement of agreed results/targets. Be the brand marketing figurehead in the business, defining the brand guidelines, TOV, customer personas, creative briefs for agencies.
* Develop and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of your business and marketing objectives, including industry sectors issues, key competitors and broader business objectives and challenges. You will be leading the brand marketing efforts for international expansion therefore you must have sound understanding of partnerships, and/or identifying new market launches.
* Demonstrate the ability to take a long-term outlook on a campaign and or sector forecasting relevant forecasting challenges/opportunities and communicating a strategic point of view
* Take comprehensive briefs from clients, demonstrating the ability to obtain the appropriate information, identify and understand relevant challenges and develop proposals that can effectively address them
* Take responsibility for setting and managing the evaluation criteria for each campaign ensuring that optimal results are achieved on behalf of the client
* Lead the development of annual campaign calendar.
* Accurately forecast budget allocation for the month
You must have industry-specific experience i.e. Brand Marketing for a well-known, scale-up brand-led business throughout your career therefore only apply if you match this criterion.
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 5 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.