Head of Marketing Measurement (Marketing Econometrician)
This is a truly unique opportunity to to develop a brand-new area of expertise for with a major creative and communication Agency!
As the Marketing Econometrician, you will enjoy the freedom to act as the agency measurement evangelist, driving a culture of effectiveness across the business covering all communications services provided by the agency from media, events, activations and beyond.
Your expertise will be used to build trusted and credible relationships with all clients. It's an unrivalled opportunity to develop an understanding of client business, products, markets, audiences, and commercial challenges to enable the effective implementation of measurement techniques,
Remote or Bristol
£50,000 + Benefits
* Reporting into our Media Director, you will work in close collaboration with the media and strategic planning teams to ensure that measurement of outcomes is a key consideration of all briefs.
* You will be a measurement practitioner who can conduct analysis of client data be it 3rd party or 1st. Using analytical techniques including MMM/marketing econometrics, correlation analysis/scoring and test and control isolation analysis.
* Full responsibility for the undertaking from data exploration sessions to writing and presenting recommendation documents.
* Working across media and other teams to collect data for analysis (e.g. competitive, market & sales) and the implications for the conclusions and recommendations developed from analysis e.g. ROI, channel selection, weights and fighting of activity.
* Advise the teams over best ways to manage campaign outcomes on an ad hoc basis as well as on formal projects, whilst getting involved in supporting on new business pitches and award entry writing.
* You will have an excellent understanding and practical experience of modern marketing measurement techniques.
* Demonstrable experience and success in leading a range of previous projects across various client product and service categories using 1st and 3rd party data, ideally including the FMCG and pharmaceutical categories.
* Will be a confident presenter and proactive in identifying commercial opportunities, striving to deliver the highest quality of work.
Contact: Joe Faulkner