Head of Marketing Insights - EdTech subscription business - Germany (Berlin) - up to 94,000€ - hybrid/remote working
Head of Marketing Insights - The company
My client is an EdTech business based in Germany and has now over 10m subscriptions sold globally. A truly international organisation, the company offers the B2C app and online live courses as well as a B2B service for enterprise customers. They boast of a truly multinational workforce with employees coming from 65+ different nationalities representing all the differences that make humans unique!
Head of Marketing Insights - The role
In your role as a Head of Marketing Insights, your mission will be to lead and support our research team on projects covering a wide range of subjects within the language learning industry to understand language learners' needs and contribute to critical business decisions. You will be working closely with the Performance Director, the Head of Brand Experience and be managing a team of market researchers.
Head of Marketing Insights - Key responsibilities
* Lead and develop a small team of market researchers to support the organisation's knowledge of users, the EdTech market and brand tracking activities
* Own the Insights departmental budget including planning and continuous review
* Manage and lead varying sizes of research projects to inform business strategy
* Create and deliver management presentations with clarity and succinctness
* Work with team to conduct primary market research such as U&A, Consumer Decision Journey, Market Segmentation and Brand Tracking to support brand marketing strategy
* Share qualitative research knowledge and grow the team's qualitative research capabilities
* Moderating focus groups and in-depth interviews
* Identify business issues, design and execute research projects, and communicate results to the team to direct business decisions with the support of research lead
* Consolidate various data sources and perform comprehensive analyses to answer business questions
* Manage contracts and communication with external vendors and suppliers and therefore prior experience of managing market research agencies is highly desirable.
Head of Marketing Insights - Essential behaviours:
* Inquisitive and analytical
* Communicative and collaborative
* Proactive and independent
* Comfortable with ambiguity and fast-changing environments
* An inspiring and motivating leader
Head of Marketing Insights - Essential experience
* Degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Econometrics, Statistics, or equivalent
* 7 years of Market research experience and leadership experience (this role will require you to manage a team)
* Experienced with both qualitative and quantitative research methods
* Highly proficient use of tools like SQL, R, Python and SPSS
* Have managed and developed employees including goal setting, giving feedback and assessing performance
* Able to conduct basic analysis such as correlation analysis, linear regressions, etc.
* A creative and solution-oriented mind-set
* Excellent communication skills. Able to create succinct presentations with actionable recommendations.
* Excellent command of English
* Comprehensive understanding of the current trends & technologies
Contact: Richa Arora
We have a variety of Marketing, PR & Comms roles on at present (£40k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.