Head of Influencer Relations- Agency- London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£45,000-£50,000 - 3 days per week
The Head of Influencer role will be responsible for developing innovative
influencer PR and content campaigns with online influencers, as well as overseeing and
activating influencer campaigns and strategies alongside account teams. Clients include
entertainment, FMCG and fashion.
This is a key growth area for instinct so this role would need to focus on setting up an
influencer division and growing it from the start.
* 5+ years' agency experience specifically leading influencer programming across
* Demonstrate knowledge and a passion for the influencer universe on all channels
including YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, with the ambition to grow
and manage a team
* Proactively identify and drive opportunities to grow and expand our Influencer
Relations work - create a plan in agreement with the Board and implement
* Identify and manage strong pipeline of new clients
* Lead and participate in new business pitches with energy and passion and
encourage the same of team
* Lead thought leadership pieces for the agency externally and internally on
Influencer Relations, proactively updating clients on the state of the art best practice
Client Service and Satisfaction:
* Plan and deliver influencer campaigns across paid and earned media
* Facilitate development of strategic influencer-related activities for our clients
* Provide creative content solutions for client campaigns (from concept through to
* Keep abreast of emerging partners, innovations, talent, platforms and tools and
* Update relevant directors/team members on outcomes - minimum monthly basis
* Present confidently and with authority to external audiences in order to educate,
engage and entice - winning trust and business
* Manage post campaign evaluation, highlighting strengths and identifying
opportunities to improve future campaigns
* Clearly understand ROI and measurement tools surrounding influencers (both to
identify and evaluate)
* Maintain an understanding of our client's business and sector to improve counsel to
Teamwork and Team Leadership:
* Identify resource requirements and help recruit, nurture and develop your team
* Lead team briefings to share information to keep teams informed and engaged.
* Support the team in delivering the brief by driving the quality and direction of the
team on day to day basis. Provide insight into the strategic direction of the campaign
* Plan and prioritise work with team to ensure completion according to client
requirements and deadlines
* Prepare and deliver reconciliation reports and status reports
* Create and manage programme budgets
* Negotiate and finalise with the client or account team on any budget adjustments
and explore opportunities for additional projects
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew