HEAD OF HR - World Class Art Gallery - Contract position - Central London
I'm currently working with world class Art Gallery based in Central London who're looking for an Interim Head of HR to join the team.
Our client is looking for a talented & knowledgeable Head of HR who is extremely comfortable integrating within the business, playing a significant part in delivery to 2019 plans.
Head of HR - The role:
* Developing the HR function - organisation, staffing, policies
* Assessing HR Strategy & aligning it across the business
* Maintaining best practise
* Interacting & managing relationships with stakeholders
* Developing candidate profiles & briefing documents
* Utilising & driving recruitment strategy
The ideal Head of HR should have:
* CIPD qualified Level 5 +
* 5 years experience in a similar environment
* Experience with business restructures
* Experience managing a minimum of 3 team members directly
* Experience liaising with executive teams
If you're passionate about the Art Industry & eager to get stuck into a 6month + Head of HR position for a thriving gallery based in Central London send your CV via the link below.
Contact: Tenniel Benjamin