Head of Growth - £70,000 - £120,000
We are working with an exciting new start up that have created innovative products that are organic and all natural!
Products are set to launch very soon and they have secured backing by top VC’s who have invested in the likes of Zoopla, Deliveroo, Charlotte Tilbury and many more.
Our client is looking for a Head of Growth to join the team and pivot ground-breaking ways of driving growth.
If you have 6 years of experience within E-commerce with a deep focus on performance based growth, please reach out!
• Own growth marketing strategy function and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
• Efficiently scale the clients consumer acquisition.
• Management of growth agency partner in key online channels (i.e., Paid Social, SEM, Display).
• Longer term, build an internal team that will drive paid acquisition channels, including online and offline.
• Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
• Develop and drive lifecycle retention programs, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Creative) to develop and optimize advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs.
• Own management and results of ad channels, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
• Work closely with founders and founding employee circle on explosive strategy for growth.
• Develop a network within the DTC and subscription business community for knowledge sharing
You Will Have
• Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels, with experience in Paid Social, SEM, Display, and Affiliates highly preferred).
• A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CAC, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
• Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
• Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
• Demonstrable expertise on Klaviyo, Shopify, Recharge,
• Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
• Experience building and managing a team of direct reports.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with via LinkedIn, Phone or Email: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher |0207 845 7263 – Aaron.Kukadia-Gadher@majorplayers.co.uk
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Lisa Ahmed