Major Players are working on a one of a kind opportunity, like no other...
Contact: Shelley Wright
We're currently partnered with a revolutionised food and consumer goods delivery services who are looking for a Head of Growth to join them. This fast growing business are on the lookout for managing consultants who are looking to step into the industry…
Throughout the pandemic this business have seen an even bigger demand for its services. To give you some insight, this business operates in more than 200 cities across 12 different countries and revenue is likely to hit 800 million this year…
This is a business who is offering shares and a relocation package to Yorkshire to build their new business and commercial division.
As it's a senior role for the business, we are looking for someone who's very commercially minded, driven and can lead the strategic division for the region. This is a job that's all about business growth and opportunity!
* Leading the strategic vision for the region operationally, implementing ideas to convert to new business against set KPI's
* Heading up and leading the management of the your regions team by looking at the growth of where the business is heading for their career development
* Managing the regions P&L to ensure profit targets are hit
* With it being a senior regional role, you will be acting as the face of the business, building and maintaining those key client relationships
* You will work closely with the marketing team to accelerate revenue growth, contributing some key ideas using marketing insights
* Improving customer outcome and experience with the business
You will need/must haves;
Due to the nature of the role you must have experience working in a managing consultancy!
* You must have proven experience working in a managing consultancy growing plans (ideally a recent graduate / someone with at least 3+ years' experience)
* 5+ years' experience with commercial experience working with P&L responsibility
* Ability to use your skills to effectively build client relationships whether it's via email, over the phone or face to face
* Due to the nature of the role, excellent communications skills are a must
* Team management of commercial teams and remote workers is essential
* Being able to managing negotiations with potential clients
* Travel is required (2/3 days a week)
The perks to this job are amazing. If you're a managing consultant looking to step into the real world then this could be for you!
As it's a Leeds based job you must be prepared to relocate!