Head of E-Commerce - £65,000 - £80,000
We are working with an innovative business that is empowering all content creators allowing them to use music they love.
Our client has created a solution by using advanced technology which permits the use of a song in your content with a guarantee of no Copyright Claims.
They are looking for a Head of E-Commerce to join the team and optimise the user experience whilst also driving registered users through the purchasing experience.
With your vast experience, you will define strategies, plan deliveries and manage workflows to ensure efficiency and achieve the platform’s revenue targets.
• Responsible for defining and driving the on-platform strategy to achieve a seamless e-commerce experience.
• Obtaining the buy-in of the SLT (Dept Heads) to your strategies and galvanising their support to deliver your outcomes
• Work with the Head of Marketing, aligning your e-commerce strategy with the marketing strategy to produce a seamless user journey
• Generating on-platform revenue that contributes to the P&L as well as user analytics and reporting
• Working closely with Product to drive on-platform user experience optimisation including site navigation, on-platform content development, merchandising, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
• Leverage the off-platform digital promotional and marketing activity in order to;
o Increase conversion to purchase and improve rate of transaction
o Impact average licence value by focussing on retention of high AMV creators.
• Managing the relevant monthly/annual sales and business reports providing detailed analysis on your key business metrics together with pro-active recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Experience of agile development and commercial success in ecommerce services, ideally in the lifestyle or entertainment sector
• Proven track record of engaging and retaining an audience and building e-commerce revenue in early to mid-stage growth businesses
• An ability to combine market and audience insight with data intelligence to drive change to deliver user-based results in recruitment, engagement and retention
• Ability to contribute to successful digital marketing and promotional strategies driven equally by user need and commercial results
• An understanding of the present and future habits, behaviours and requirements of creators and an ability to socialise this knowledge within the business.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Ed Davidson
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.