Head of Digital Performance Marketing
Contact: Matt Hearnden
£50 to £70k + benefits
If it's time for you to have ownership of your own marketing budget, work for an award-winning company that has sold products in over 100 countries, and report directly into the CEO, this might very well be your next role.
You'll be working for a company that's been recognised as one of the UK's top 100 fastest growing companies, you'll manage your own small team, and you'll be someone with hands-on experience ion performance marketing in a retail / ecommerce environment, ideally.
* Drive growth to meet revenue and CPA targets whilst improving digital marketing performance and efficiency
* Manage the digital marketing budget, forecasting traffic and revenue targets
* Lead all digital marketing channels and day-to-day execution of the marketing activities. Implement strategies for SEO, PPC, paid social media, affiliate and CRM to achieve business goals, driving strong ROIs and within CPA targets
* Work closely with the Trading Manager, provide clear performance reporting and deliver insights to inform future marketing decisions
* Develop the SEO channel, the implementation of technical and content SEO recommendations provided by the agency
* Drive performance of the PPC and Paid social channels, explore and develop opportunities to drive more traffic, maximise new customer acquisition in line with ROI and CPA targets
* Manage relationships with third parties, freelance and agencies
* 5+ years hands on experience of online retail, preferably acquisition
* 2+ years' hands on experience of PPC and/or SEO. Paid social is a plus
* Highly proficient in Excel and Google Analytics
* Familiarity with an Ecommerce platform (Magento, Shopify etc)
* Strong leadership in managing a direct report and 3rd parties
In full transparency, interviews will be happening next week. So, if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Matt Hearnden, a call on +44 0207 845 7204 to have a chat.