Head of Digital Marketing - Start Up - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £70,000
Our client is one the fastest growing start-ups in the UK. They aim to provide amazing products within the health, wealth and fitness industry and revolutionize the way we see natural products. Being backed by top Hollywood and UK celebrity endorsements, they are expanding the business globally and they need a Head of Digital Marketing.
As the Head of Digital Marketing you will be responsible for shaping the Marketing team and for transforming to a content driven and consumer focused approach. The right candidate will have a breadth of experience developing, vetting, and implementing strategies across digital channels encompassing PPC, SEO, Programmatic Marketing, Social Media, and CRM for an e-commerce business, as well as understand PR, branding and events. Further responsibilities include:
* Drive omnichannel strategies for campaigns
* Strategise the marketing activities, planning new launches, and coordinating with PR and Digital agencies.
* Optimise the website and responsible for curating and distributing the company's marketing approach worldwide.
* Distribute the brand and how the other digital channels will work within the digital strategy.
* Lead the development of digital activity which focuses on true customer need and solving customer problems
* Develop and mentor the teams, skills and processes (in London and globally) required to deliver the global marketing strategy.
* Senior experience in managing & providing strategic vision for an Ecommerce site preferably in luxury, fashion, beauty or retail
* 8+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, working multichannel
* Experience of leading a team and creating robust strategies and actions plans preferably in a global environment
* Strong project management skills as role will need to manage multiple projects
* Superb communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
* Advanced project management skills
* Ability to create reports utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and internal data
* Technical Acumen for website development projects
* Passion for luxury.
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.