Head of Design
We are looking for a Head of Design to join a fast-paced, in-house creative team for a major British clothing brand. Recently celebrating an incredible milestone, they are also reshaping the business to be more inspirational with a focus on expanding our reach within our digital channels.
With to focus on pushing boundaries with the digital space, this is a key role, working with the Creative Director to manage the Graphic Design team.
* Working directly with senior creative stakeholders and external creatives
* Partnering with the Creative Director to ensure content across the brand is consistent and in line with the evolving strategy to become digitally led
* Inspiring and motivating your colleagues, whilst elevating the brand through forward thinking concepting across all channels
* Presenting creative decks and mood boards to communicate ideas
* Creating best in class work and communicating creative vision
Skills & Experience
* The ability to concept and develop 'big picture' creative strategy
* Experienced in identifying key areas for creative growth and confident in pitching these ideas to stakeholders
* Experience that reflects a 360 point of view, with work across both digital and print
* Experience in being a 'Brand Guardian' with the ability to adapt to a unique tone of voice
* An organised nature, with a sensible approach to tight deadlines
* Confident in presenting your ideas clearly - both internally and externally
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com or connect via LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniekkane
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Stephanie Kane