HEAD OF DATA SCIENCE
Big Data & Analytics £ 80,000 - £ 130,000 per year
Head of Data Science - London
£80,000 - £130,000
Reporting into CTO
Head of Data Science - The Company
Our client is an AI powered audience insights platform for content marketing. They use artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand the meaning of text, image and video content and how it's consumed by online audiences. These insights help creatives and brands make great content that is specifically tailored to their target audiences.
Head of Data Science - The Role
As a Head of Data Science you will take part in researching and building algorithms for a start-up with data and algorithms at the core. You'll bring your imagination, love of experimentation and passion for society and culture to build algorithms that leverage big social data to identify cultural insights that are relevant for the brands we work with.
* Have a natural affinity and passion for data, statistics and machine learning
* Are fascinated by culture and have a deep interest in understanding how culture interacts with social media, how influencers work, etc.
* Are enthusiastic about getting to understand the needs of marketers
* Are constantly inquisitive, looking to continuously learn
* Have pride in what you do
* Are pragmatic, with a focus on delivering value to the business and our users
* Are a great communicator, with both business/technical stakeholders
Head of Data Science - Key Skills
* Extracting meaningful insights from noisy data and sparse datasets
* Adeptness at investigating social and cultural structures through the use of networks and graph theory e.g. community analysis
* Understanding of text/natural language processing - for example word embedding, topic detection
* Can make creative use of diverse data sources and APIs
* Ability to develop collaborative filtering/recommender systems - for example using ANN
* Strong statistical foundation, including sampling methodologies and distributions such as power law distribution
* A broad understanding of machine learning algorithms such as SVM and Random Forest, and a good feel for which are appropriate for different purposes
* Strong knowledge in data science tools such as Python, Spark, Tensorflow, etc.
If this is the Head of Data Science role for you then APPLY NOW!!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "CRISTINA PRODAN". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Cristina Prodan| DD: 020 78 45 72 02 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Cristina Prodan