*** HEAD OF CONTENT*** £45-55K
Contact: Hannah McAteer
CLIENTS - BOOZE, PROPERTY, FASHION
We are looking for an experienced digital, social and content director to join our integrated creative agency to lead the growth and development of this part of the business, and its seamless integration with our other disciplines. We are looking for someone with a strong background in digital and content strategy (including a firm understanding of SEO strategy), to work closely with our Creative Content Director and Studio to deliver best in class campaigns. You will need to be able to demonstrate good commercial acumen and be able to drive the profitability of this practice.
You will need to be able to devise (alongside the Creative Content Director and Business Directors) innovative campaigns for existing and new clients and be able to present and sell these. Providing trusted counsel to our senior clients is a key aspect of the role.
This is also a team leadership role, managing the development of team members and devising a structured plan for growth and expansion of the team.
Key Responsibilities: Client and Financial
* Ensure the agency is creating innovative digital/social/content campaigns that have a genuine impact on our clients' brand and business
* Hold and develop relationships with senior clients, providing counsel and growing the agency's remit and impact within their business
* Develop the agency's content offering to stretch beyond social content to more sophisticated and ambitious content work
* Drive all social and content-related new business responses from the budgeting and costing process through to producing meaningful responses, to client sign off and invoicing
* Articulate overarching content strategy to clients, and provide oversight to our Strategy and Studio teams to ensure all creative ladders back to the campaign plans
* Supervise the Content team to oversee the development of monthly and campaign social content calendars across multiple channels
* Clearly and concisely articulate complex ideas and sell them effectively to the most senior audience, providing objectivity and provocation where appropriate
* Set ambitious yet realistic targets at the outset and present results and learning confidently at the project's conclusion
* Understand the principles of evaluation and the importance of return on investment for clients and how results are monitored
* Work with the Strategy team and your Content team to build a robust model in which both the teams and the work produced are informed by ongoing analytics
Key Responsibilities: Agency and Personnel
* Be the driver and gatekeeper of all content output leaving the building - responding to briefs from internal and external stakeholders (or delegating and monitoring appropriately)
* Work closely with the Business Directors to ensure all new business opportunities across the wider agency and contact base can be identified, pursued and allocated across the Content practice as required with the ultimate aim of growing the revenue generated by the Content team both independently and as part of integrated campaigns
* Manage, lead and develop skills amongst the Content team, working collaboratively with the Creative Content Director to mentor and lead the team
* Ensure work is appropriately briefed to and from relevant internal teams - ensure joined up working practices with the account teams to deliver a seamless client experience
* Keep up with the latest trends in tech, culture and media - be a thought-leader internally for industry news along with cultural movements
*****If you are keen please call Hannah - 0207 845 7243 - firstname.lastname@example.org*********8