Head of Content - Clientside -London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
£43,000 - £50,000
Head of Content - The Company
Our client is an organisation and self-funded charity with a passion for driving excellence in architecture. With over 41,000 registered members worldwide, they are looking to continue growing and using the organisation to support environments and communities through architectural advancements.
Head of Content - The Role
The Head of Content will lead the Digital Content team, staff and third parties to deliver and manage engaging content across the companies digital channels (including the various websites, email and social media) to drive high levels of engagement and the highest standards of usability and user experience and meet measurable communications objectives.
* Edit and commission compelling flagship content across a broad range of professional and cultural topics for websites, social media and other digital channels
* Develop partnerships with external and internal content providers in the architectural /cultural fields to help improve the quality, clout and visibility of content
* Own, manage and publish the overall content calendar, bringing together teams to plan major content initiatives
* Ensure content across our digital channels adheres to brand and editorial guidelines and is in the right tone of voice and narrative
* Improve content quality, quantity and capabilities (eg film, infographics, multimedia, audio, animation) to increase user engagement
* Provide guidance, policies, training, mentoring and tools that lets the team and stakeholders around the organisation develop their content production skills
* Champion user needs and capture and use customer insight to identify and monitor performance of top tasks and ensure high levels of usability and user experience
* Keep up to date with legal requirements (including copyright, cookie law, data protection and disability acts) and latest digital engagement developments
* Facilitate Content Planning Group to agree a content strategy and editorial policy for the digital channels that supports the needs of both professional and public audiences and company visions and strategic aims
* Significant experience managing a CMS system and working closely with designers and developers
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills - able to influence, negotiate well and pitch/convey ideas in a compelling and persuasive way
* Creativity, passion and a proven ability to write entertaining and informative copy for both the public and professional audiences
* Experience using analytics, user research and other data to understand and improve the performance of web content
* Fully conversant with the latest digital, mobile and social media marketing techniques, with a solid grounding in User Journeys and Search Engine Optimisation
* Able to lead, manage and inspire teams
* Experience and knowledge of architectural, design or cultural publishing environments
* Hands-on photo and video editing skills (Adobe Photoshop and Premier)
Don't miss out! Apply today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew