We have partnered with PinPoint Media- an ambitious and innovative Content Agency as their team is growing and we are looking for passionate Head of Content Strategy to join their award winning company.
Contact: Patrick Dunn
PinPoint were founded on the simple belief that video is the most powerful medium for communications and that every business - no matter what their size or budget - should be able to benefit from it.
Almost a decade later, they are one of the fastest growing content agencies in the UK enabling every business to be able to experience the transformative effect of performance driven content.
A day in the life of...
Taking PinPoint's successfully and newly launched Content Strategy, you will come in and take leadership of the department, nurturing, growing and taking it to the next level. Whilst leading your team to success, you will help on-board clients, whilst making sure that you are developing a market-leading proposition for the clients.
You have will showcase your expertise in creating strategy across a number of mediums, in a variety of styles with proven success and ROI to client in their campaigns.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Content Strategist with specialist knowledge in producing strategy and ongoing campaigns across video, animation, podcast, voice, design, stills & influencers to join the team as the business looks to focus its expertise on creating intelligent data led content that performs in the digital sphere.
- Work with the teams across the business in shaping progressive and engaging content for our clients.
- Be as passionate about B2B content as B2C content and have fresh ideas about how to communicate sometimes complex information.
- Create conceptual ideas and be able to monitor their performance, whilst reporting back to the client on learnings for future strategies.
- Undertake regular research to paint a constantly evolving picture of the sector landscape, competitor activity and audience insights for our clients.
- Closely monitor trends in the different industries relevant to our client base and creating stimulus to present to the wider agency teams on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of your projects, on time and on budget, whilst managing client relationships and expectations.
- Keep up to date with new technical and creative developments in the content marketing sector with awareness of social trends and competitors.
- Work with a team of data-led creatives to conceptualise and win content production services off the back of the strategies that you have implemented.
- Attend client pitches and partake in proposal submissions.
- Lead the production of our own content to drive sales & marketing.
- Have strong experience in a similar role within an agency.
- Have proven experience of creating strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilise video, animation, podcasts, voice and photography heavily.
- Be experienced in producing content narratives for multi-channel comms strategies.
- Take learnings from performance and adapt strategies for constant improvement.
- Have experience of working with influencers.
- Display previous experience in pitching and winning new business for an agency.
- Have experience of integrating content with Marketing, PR and Comms strategies including an understand of how content works alongside SEO, PPC and other elements of the marketing mix
- Use your excellent strategic skills to conduct research, utilising statistics from reports and taking these forwards into a robust strategy with expected results and considered KPIs.
- Be a platform-agnostic, conceptual thinker, storyteller.
- Be confident and articulate, with the ability to voice and share ideas and opinions both internally and with clients.