Head of Content & Social Media- Ecommerce/ Beauty- North West London
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew
Major Players is working with a highly successful boutique beauty brand undergoing rapid international growth. Producing luxury haircare products specifically for curly, wavy and textured hair, with celebrities such Rihanna, Kelly Rowland and Jennifer Lopez being fan favourites.
Looking for an experienced, driven socially native leader to run their owned social media channels day-to-day. This globally known brand inspires incredibly strong natural advocacy from all who interact with the brand and use the products. They want to harness this brand love across social and scale their social channels with world-class content creation and community management, underpinned by data to support the brand's objectives.
You will be in charge of creating visual and written content, driving engagement and building brand awareness via relationships with consumers across our social media community and influencers. This will involve managing and reporting on all social and content initiatives across multiple platforms in order to drive engagement, conversion, retention and positive customer behaviour.
You must be able to draw on both sides of your brain; be able to build innovative creative campaigns and demonstrate strong analytics. You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to create actionable strategies from the data analysis to back-up accountable decisions from creative social briefs, to publishing considerations and community management best practices.
* Create content to ensure social media platforms are populated with original, on-trend and innovative content. Please note: you will be personally responsible for the assets creation so you must have strong video and photography and editing skills. They don't outsource content design to third parties.
* Create dynamic, inspiring and engaging copy for social channels.
* Maintain the brand tone of voice across our marketing mix, ensuring consistent accuracy and messaging.
* Ensure all content is on-brand in terms of style, quality and optimised for search and user experience.
* Ability to create content for organic and paid formats, with a clear understanding of the different nuances between the three.
* Develop the social media strategy for the brand across multiple platforms and territories including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
* Implement and use social media management and monitoring tools
* Drive forward community leadership and engagement, and build industry/influencer relationship engagement, leveraging other relevant social channels and communities to share our story.
* Identify relevant influencers to work with and manage the whole process from the idea to the campaign execution.
* Set up and manage ongoing reporting process (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to rigorously track the performance of all content and enabling this data to be fed into future channel strategies
* Ensure competitor research and customer insights are at the heart of all our output
* Campaign management; ensuring campaigns are fully integrated across the business, meeting objectives and delivering ROI
* Work in conjunction with marketing communications team to maximise branding opportunities
* Working alongside paid media & SEO team, so knowledge and understanding of these disciplines is preferable
* Create and manage advocacy programmes
* Identify, track and optimize relevant KPI's for advocacy
* Create and manage newsletters for their CRM marketing
* Write blog posts to be sent to all their database
* Significant experience within social media
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Deep understanding of social media channel algorithms
* Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of an in-house team
* Higher education level qualifications (i.e. preferably BA(hons) or BSc(hons) or relevant professional industry body qualifications, e.g. CIM, CAM, etc.)
* Experience of managing junior staff
* Ability to multitask under pressure
* A background in beauty is preferred but not crucial
* Background in working with a known personality would be ideal
Don't Miss out, Apply Today!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew- Lydia@majorplayers.co.uk | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Contact: Lydia Stiller-Flowerdew