Major Players are partnering with one of the UK's leading online cosmetic retailer who specialise in skincare products. This business have seen significant growth over the past couple of years, with 2020 seen as one of their best years to date.
Contact: Shelley Wright
As the business is seeing continuous growth it is looking to appoint a Head of Content and Social to its team. This is an opportunity for someone to drive the social and web content strategy forwards working with the creatives to deliver some on brand content for the businesses audience.
**As it's a flexible working opportunity the requirement is to work in the wonderful City of Leeds 2/3 days per week**
As the Head of Content and Social you will be responsible for…
* Working closely to support the Company Director on all things Content; including being responsible for content strategy, planning, creation and implementation.
* Responsibility for all content marketing campaigns and initiatives
* Accountability for all existing and new content marketing campaigns; driving traffic, leads and engagement to the business, creating customer retention.
* Lead the weekly, monthly and quarterly planning sessions, creating ideas for the target audience
* Collaborate with teams to plan, develop creative engaging content
* Lead and feature in a range of video content, including live casts / videos with brand stakeholders and experts within the field
To be considered for the role you MUST HAVE;
* Experience in a very similar role and level in creating and implementing content strategies and marketing plans
* Desirable to have experience working within the cosmetics industry
* Proven track record of creating content and growing a social audience
* Reporting and monitoring on KPI's
* Content format experience covering; Long form, short form, video, blogs, info graphics
* Help in launching and developing brand ambassador programmes
* Ability to analyse and present content and social performance, with working experience of Google Analytics
If you're an experience content guru looking to join a leading UK cosmetic online retailer then please apply…