Head of Client Services in Digital Product Agency
We are looking for a Head of Client Services to help meet our client's growth targets by developing and executing client growth strategies to build client trust to lead to great work, which in turn builds stronger partnerships.
Our client is a team of collaborative strategists, technologists and creative problem solvers, applying the power of data, design thinking and technology to create the right digital products and experiences.
As Head of Client Services you would be accountable for
* Client services leadership
* Client services department
* Client growth strategy
* Client growth execution
You would be responsible for
* Client services leadership:
o Form part of Heads of team, representing client services
o Leading and supporting your team, alongside Product Strategists, to ensure client strategy, objectives and success measures are established across all clients so that we can measure the digital product and our own performance
o Evangelising our client's visions and objectives across the team, ensuring knowledge sharing
o Act as a positive role model, promoting a one team behaviour, as aligned to the values of the company
o Steering of the team to ensure on-going client profitability and success
o Representing the company at networking, industry events - attending conferences and workshops o Joining new business pitches representing the team and building our reputation
* Client services department
o Managing team structure, roles & responsibilities, recruitment
o Providing team leadership, team management, team capability development
o Defining and managing department plan (Vision, 3yr picture, 1 yr plan, roadmap, dashboard)
o Defining and managing department processes
o Defining & managing budget o Reporting on performance of department
* Client growth & experience strategy
o Defining client growth strategy framework
o Defining client engagement and experience strategy
o Defining client growth plans with your team, working with practice leads to broaden our services and value to clients
o Working with Product Strategists to ensure client digital product roadmaps are aligned to client growth strategies
o Contributing to the establishment and delivery of the company's growth plan - including product growth and strategic growth targets
o Overseeing the commercial success and targets of client services team and ensure accurate forecast and pipeline
o Establishing strong multi-tier relationships with clients and Optimizely o Working with Marketing to define a programme of client communication and events to educate and inform our clients about our capabilities and guide them on their digital journey
* Client service execution
o Managing the roll out of client growth plans across the Client Services team
o Ownership of a small number of key clients & orchestration of all workstreams associated with their roadmaps, ensuring we are meeting define success measures and ROI o Shaping opportunities, coordination of team to define solutions, commercials, value proposition, negotiate contracts & SOW and handover to delivery team
o Providing governance and quality checking of all client commercial documents
o Establishing and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders across the client base through a demonstration of industry knowledge and the application of this to solve client's challenges
o Organising and leading regular review meetings with your key client clients as part of programme board governance
o Providing an escalation point for clients in relation to service provision
* Significant experience (we anticipate circa 7- 10 years) working with marketing technologies, tools, data and digital.
* Strong evidence of your ability to grow clients and cross sell opportunities to increase revenue.
* Experience of managing client budgets of £300k+
* Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross functional team
* Experience of CMS/DXP and connected technologies
* Strategic leader - A natural team leader with excellent communication skills
* Commercial - A strong negotiator, and a focus on value as well as the financials
* Accountable - you will be trusted, friendly and own your responsibilities
* Engaging presenter - Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations.
* Knowledgeable - Deep understanding and awareness of aligning consumer goals, business goals and ROI
* Growth mindset - Excellent client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing clients
* £75,000 pa
* Hybrid work model with 1-2 days in their office in St Alban's
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me on 020 7845 7725 or connect via LinkedIn: Maia Visnikar at Major Players.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Maia Visnikar