Head of Business Development
£ 70,000 - £ 80,000 per year, excellent benefits
Head of Business Development - PR and Comms Agency - up £80K - London
Contact: Tiku vanHoutem
One of the largest independent PR agencies is looking to recruit a Head of Business Development. The agency has over 100 employees and they are a well established and successful reputation management consultancy. They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Head of Business Development who will have successfully led the agency - wide business development plan and built a new business pipeline which has delivered substantial new wins. You will be managing a new business analyst and work very closely with the marketing and PR teams. You will ideally come from a creative or marketing agency or a professional services firm.
* Develop and implement a business development plan
* Ownership and responsibility of all RFIs and RFPs
* Taking an active client facing role which will include interrogation of the brief
* Fostering a "new business is everyone's business" culture, enthusing the agency about networking, improving pitch process etc
* Working closely with marketing to ensure follow up of all prospects after events etc
Skills/ experience required:
* Proven track record in winning new business
* Strategic thinking ad solutions driven
* Excellent communications skills
* Stellar presentation skills
* Excellent persuasion and influencing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Business Development to join an ambitious agency and spearhead all their new business efforts.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.