Head of Brand - Social and Content Agency - London
Contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen
Social Agency - Head of Brand
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking, passionate and dedicated social content agency. You will take responsibility for the agencies ever-growing music brand-focused offering, overseeing the delivery of their clients' social media projects & retainers across the business, whilst being responsible for managing & mentoring a team of talented social media specialists to nurture their skills when running social media for music brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best in the industry and be an expert and the forefront of producing fantastic social content.
Responsibilities - Head of Brand
- Management, mentorship & development of a 'brand' team, which would grow with the agency as they grow thier portfolio in this sector.
- Overseeing the delivery of music brand projects, ranging from all to a select amount, dependent on experience.
- Leading the agency in social strategy & creative planning for all music brand clients.
- Lead the agency in how our team should be servicing music brands at the highest level.
- Collaborating with the wider leadership team to develop our product offering within the music brand space.
- Helping to generate new business leads & lead pitching for new music brand business.
- Initially you will also have a small, but high priority client patch to service as part of our core product offering which will be an array of labels to specialist brands in music.
Requirements - Head of Brand
- 3+ years of experience with music brands: ideally working at an agency
- 2+ years of management experience inside the social media x music niche.
- Demonstrate a deep passion and understanding for all critical elements of how a brand sees success on social
- A passion for music; preferably in electronic, dance, indie or alternative pop genres.
- Clear demonstration that you live & breathe social media.
- Excellent creative eye and a passion for art direction.
- Experience nurturing client relationships and solving problems creatively with existing clients.
- Strong analytical mind that is able to spot cultural & creative trends and adapt accordingly.
- Experience in generating content ideas for social media with a cultural mindset.
- Be able to show excellent understanding of target audiences, and build strategies & content based on these insights.
- Experience in briefing in & working with designers to create social media content.
- Experience in publishing & analysing social media content on all core social media platforms.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")