HEAD OF AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT
Major Players are proud to be working with this amazing independent brand experience agency. Whether live, virtual or hybrid, they deliver internal communications, training and development, reward and recognition programmes and experiential marketing campaigns. They are looking for a strategy-led Head of Audience Engagement / Content Director who can inspire their team to their full potential!
The Role / Company
If you relish in finding creative solutions to complex problems and working together with brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges, this could be just the agency for you! Aside from the great work they produce, their people are what make this agency an amazing place to be. They're an innovative, considerate, passionate and adaptable bunch, who genuinely care about what they do, as well as each other. Clients include automotive, finance and digital industries (Toyota/ Porsche/ HSBC/ Google).
You'll be responsible for defining the strategic direction of the Content & Comms offering at business, account & project level. You will head up the Content & Comms team (currently a growing team of 5 across Comms & Content).
This is a permanent position with 1 day a month required in Liverpool. More frequent studio visits would be favourable however they will be opening a London office this year too!
* Collaborate with the Managing Partners to inform our Audience Engagement strategy
* Collaborate with Creative Services Manager & Head of Production to agree and assign the right comms & content resource to pitches and projects
* Collaborate with the Client Services team to estimate comms & content development time at pitch and project level
* Stay at the forefront of latest Audience Engagement trends and comms channels to respond to client needs and enable the agency to remain leaders in the marketplace
Account & Project level
* Lead on the Audience Engagement strategy, working in collaboration with the Client Services team for existing client work and new business development
* Collaborate with the Strategy Director, Creative Lead & Account Lead to develop winning creative concepts and craft compelling stories with impeccable copywriting
* Craft creative communications and brand stories which are as memorable as they are impactful
* Lead on pitches & client meetings with an audience engagement and creative communications lens on key accounts as required
* Oversee and direct creative comms & content processes from concept to execution across channels to ensure messaging is consistent and inspires action
* Measure and demonstrate how audience engagement strategies have inspired action to achieve business objectives
* Manage direct reports in comms and content teams, conducting reviews, performance development and training
Skills & Experience
* Content Director / Head of experience in a similar role for 6+ years
* Have held a line manager position
* Proven ability to take a strategic lead across various clients and accounts
* Ability to commute 1x a month to Liverpool and see clients on site (predominantly North of England)
* Ability to inspire a lead a team of 5 with strategic guidance
Salary & Perks
* Competitive salary dependent on experience - £75k
* Flexible working policy
Contact: Joe Faulkner