We are looking for a Head of Affiliate and Influencers to join our client in an early-stage crypto tax software start-up, based in London and Sydney with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia .
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual to develop and drive all aspects of our global affiliate and influencer programme. This will involve building an exceptional strategy with a high performing team and growing the team further to create an industry leading affiliate program that will contribute to our rapid growth
* Build and develop an affiliate marketing strategy for rapid execution and long term growth
* Ensure end to end best practices to target influencers/ affiliates, acquire, activate and ensure successful long-term partnerships.
* Develop KPI's and insights to benchmark expectations and gaols with internal teams and external partners
* Asses tooling requirements and create best in class workflows to empower our global affiliate managers
* Frequently analyse the performance of channels, and share results with senior leaders and stakeholders to ensure learnings can be carried across the business
* Solid commercial experience leading a global affiliate program which forms a significant portion of a company's growth strategy
* Demonstratable amount of time working in affiliate management and strategy execution
* Understanding of working on niche products and identifying key partners under these limitations
* Genuine passion for affiliate marketing with strong understanding of affiliate techniques
* A commercially minded and analytical mindset
* Interest in Blockchain
Salary and Perks
Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
Equal opportunities employer
Flexible working hours, hybrid working 2 days in office, potential 4 day working week
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)207 845 7222 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Grace Morgan
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.
Contact: Grace Morgan