Contact: Christina.Krajewski Krajewski
Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Southwark, London
Major Partners are excited to be working with the digital content experts Mediablaze. Mediablaze are a digital marketing agency who utilise data to identify scalable growth opportunities throughout the path to purchase, creating connected customer experiences that help brands grow using three core service pillars: Content Marketing, Platform Design & Build and Performance marketing.
We have joined the team in a period of growth to help bolster the team's client services, commercial and technical capabilities and a key hire within this strategy will be a Growth Marketing Strategist. Working closely with the strategy, content and performance teams, and reporting to our Head of Strategy, you will play a vital role in delivering both long-term strategies and growth tactics for our clients. But you'll also have the confidence & credibility to assist in the running of new business pitches and inspire both colleagues and clients with your ideas and vision.
The current roles and responsibilities are outlined below. As the business evolves, we expect these to change and develop.
* Convert client-articulated requirements, briefs, thoughts and problems into strategically sound digital and content proposals
* Utilise appropriate methodologies to undertake consumer, brand and sector research that provides specific insights for projects and pitches
* Work closely with data specialists to bring together qual and quant to uncover relevant, actionable insights
* Monitor strategies on an ongoing basis to ensure they are fully implemented by the content delivery team & implement changes to ongoing strategies based on data and client feedback
* Keen focus on our client's business objectives ensuring that our strategies and recommendations are measurable
* Identify growth opportunities for our clients and feed into our agency's growth marketing stream clients.
* Plan and facilitate focused workshops with large groups of stakeholders, e.g., to gather requirements, plot customer journeys or map out content across a customer life cycle
* Work closely with other disciplines including editorial, UX, design, tech, performance and data to ensure the products we build are in line with our strategic recommendations
* Work with the creative team to bring concepts and ideas to life
* Work collaboratively on pitches, proposals and other new business outputs
* Speak with authority and passion to clients, and become a powerful advocate for digital and content marketing
* Provide insight into what type of content works on various social / digital platforms
* Monitor the emergence of new platforms and technologies
* Keep abreast of developments in the world of content marketing, sharing best practice with the internal team and clients
* Have experience of working as a strategist or digital planner in an agency environment
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of how great content can drive commercial objectives for clients
* Demonstrate a holistic understanding of performance tactics, from SEO to paid media amplification and their role in customer journeys
* Be able to demonstrate high levels of creativity, from proposition design to campaign activations
* Really understand social media and how it fits into the digital mix for clients
* Stay abreast of developments & innovations in the sector and act as an internal champion for new platforms and emerging technologies
* Understand the importance of data in defining and reshaping user journeys and goals
* Be a team player who can guide content creators (writers, filmmakers, illustrators)
* Be confident, passionate and articulate - particularly in pitches and client meetings
If your experience matches the above and you're ready to take on your next challenge within a dynamic and forward thinking agency please get in touch!