Growth Manager - £45,000 to £50,000 - Remote
BUY BUY BUY… SELL SELL SELL!
I am working with a leading car seller company that are taking the UK by storm.
In just a few clicks, they help millions of car buyers and sellers 'search less and live more'
They are looking for a Growth Manager to take responsibility for all elements of paid marketing to ensure efficiency across marketing spend.
* Oversee paid media budgets across all channels, optimising advertising spend based on performance and ROI.
* Plan and execute multi-channel (paid search, display, retargeting, affiliates, referral) campaigns aimed at driving in-market car buyers through the purchase funnel to the generation of lead enquiries for our advertisers' vehicles.
* with product/sales/commercial leaders to bring to market and manage paid advertising products and campaigns for automotive retailers.
* Work with the analytics team to automate analysis of return on advertising spend (ROAS) reporting e.g. through creation of Google Analytics/Tableau dashboards.
* Enhance ROAS reporting to include conversion by dealer / vehicle type at source/medium/campaign level.
* Over 4 years experience working across growth and performance marketing
* Significant experience using Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform (inc. Google Analytics 360) and Google Ad Manager 360 essential. Experience using other 3rd party tools (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, RTB Advertiser Panel etc.) an advantage.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders professionally and build good relationships.
* Excellent written and numerical skills including copy-writing.
* Strong presentation skills and the ability to present the latest updates in PPC back to the wider business
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher