Growth Marketing Specialist - £60,000 - £70,000
Paying excessive amounts of money for neurodevelopmental disorders is not on!
Our client is on a mission to treatment more accessible and affordable to the public.
They have helped thousands of individuals already, this start-up is using their exclusive tech and tailored programmes designed by renowned doctors to help the cause!
Having launched the app in April, they are already a market leading app in this space and are looking to work with a dedicated Growth Marketing Specialist who can help grow the business collaboratively.
- Manage and set up a range of paid marketing channels.
- Identify and test new channels at the top of the funnel
- Strategise, implement and report on campaigns, ad copy, landing pages and run A/B tests
- Collaborative work with teams around the business to design experiments to improve conversion rates across the funnel
- Improve app rankings on both the iOS App and Google Play Stores by defining user audiences and key words
- You will have a lot of autonomy over your workflow.
- Optimize influencer & email campaigns as well as content marketing
- Experience in a high growth E-commerce / D2C start-up.
- Experienced across major PPC platforms such as Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads
- Data driven and highly analytical
- You are highly analytical, data driven and have an engineering mindset
- Landing page design and optimization
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
If you are looking to work in a mission based start-up that is changing lives around the world, then this is the Growth Marketing Specialist role for you, apply now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher