Major Players are working with a hugely successful creative agency that specialise in brand design, strategy and innovation. This dynamic agency work with a wide range of leading brands and have enjoyed a record-breaking 12 months. They now wish to hire a Group Account Director to join a friendly team and play a key role in the continuing success of the agency!The Group Account Director is a critical client partner role demonstrating leadership, strategic direction, accountability, business acumen and vision for their portfolio of businesses.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Responsible for meeting business KPI’s and development of business plans
- Lead and manage all strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned account(s)
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenges
- Steward relationship with outside agency partners
- Work with analytic partners to gauge media performance and KPI’s to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Manage multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members are delegated work appropriate for their level and experience and that the team remains challenged and engaged
- Work closely with their direct report to optimise any revenue opportunities within the agency at large
- Minimum 10 years agency experience
- Direct client service experience
- Strong leadership capability
- A natural born organiser with an eye for great design and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to voice your own opinion
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply with an up to date version of your cv.