In-house Graphic/ Motion Designer
Contact: Katherine Hibberd
I have an exciting role for a leading, UK food distribution organisation who are recruiting for a Graphic/ Motion Designer. You will be working on a mix of sales, marketing and brand projects and delivering integrated designs & campaigns across print, motion and digital platforms.
You must have a minimum of 3 years experience and a design related degree. You require a portfolio demonstrating your print, digital and motion design skills. An expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign is essential. An understanding of After Effects or similar is also required for video editing, social media animations etc.
As our Graphic/ Motion Designer you will creating and developing integrated campaigns across a range of media and touch-points. Projects will include, amongst others, designing engaging content to use across social media channels, websites and print collateral including brochureware, catalogues, invitations, recipe books, magazines, booklets, event collateral and more.
You will be working on your projects from concept stages though to delivery. You will be able to mage your time efficiently and work in a team environment.
* 3 years professional experience
* A portfolio demonstrating your print, digital and motion design skills
* An expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
* Good knowledge of After Effects or similar for video editing and short animations
* Great time management
* Ability to work as part of a team
* MailChimp or similar
* Ability to translate briefs and business requirements into successful design concepts
* Knowledge to take a brief from initial idea to pixel perfect designs
* Print, layout and an understanding if repro and Artwork
* Experience in Photography
Only successful candidates will be contacted