ROLE: Graphic Designer
Fabulous opportunity to join an award winning innovative live activation agency, with over 40 years' experience across the globe!
- Internal brand docs and decks
- Design and general upkeep of agency's social media presence
- Active role in creative brainstorms and conceptual ideation
- Preparing artwork for digital publishing and print
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Ensuring that all design is fully prepared for print according to corporate production guidelines
Skills & Experience
- A strong interest in design
- Must be confident in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (additional CAD packages are a bonus)
- Must be confident in Microsoft Office packages, basic understanding of After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Confident across all platforms from OOH, e-mails, web banners, large format print, brand identity etc...
- Experience getting design ready for print and digital
- Detail orientated, organised and able to multi-task, with good time management and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Passionate about design
Salary & Benefits
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- Competitive salary with potential bonus scheme (based on company wide performance)
- Bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: email@example.com
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.