ROLE: Graphic Designer
Fantastic opportunity to work at an experiential events agency driven by understanding human emotion and how consumers respond to brands.
They create online and offline authentic connected live experiences for consumer focused social and entertainment brands.
- Ideation and design - strong creative ideation skillset with ability to lead on creative concepts
- Strategy - approach the creative process with a strategic brain focusing on brand values, consumer trends, cultural movements, wider industry, and environment context - able to articulate and write up a strategic design concept with ease
- Presentation skills - confident and clear in presenting ideas with ability to guide clients through creative solutions and ideas
- Communication - able to communicate effectively across the board from the team to clients and senior management
- Efficient - able to ideate, brainstorm and collate creative responses at speed dealing with multiple briefs at any one time
Skills & Experience
- 3/5 years' experience
- Confident in creating idents including logos, typography, design assets as well as brand and pitch deck templates
- Able to produce simple animations for use in screen holding graphics, sizzle reels and countdowns
- Clear understanding of graphics production methods and treatments
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects, Proficient in Keynote and PowerPoint
- A confident artworker
- Passionate creative who is able to interrogate and interpret client briefs, developing creative ideas and concepts with supporting visual assets (mood boards, identities and visuals)
- Finger on the pulse in terms of design and experiential trends
- High level of detail and delivery with a perfectionist attitude
- Dedicated, proactive and able to work under pressure, and not fazed by tight deadlines
- Able to work across multiple large and small-scale briefs with multiple teams
- Self-motivated, organized, consistently proactive and showing initiative; able to manage their own time well
- An understanding of how graphic design fits within experiential at every stage - from logos and ident development to invitations through to event branding and guest takeaways
Salary & Benefits
- £40k pa
- Company events
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Laura Renaud
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.