Who are we?
Social Energy are the pioneers of a green energy revolution!
Whilst the likes of Uber and Airbnb have transformed multi-billion dollar industries by giving control back to the individuals, Social Energy is taking on the $9.1 Trillion Energy industry. We have developed a global first renewable energy technology, enabling homeowners to reduce their energy bills by up to 70%, with 100% clean green energy. We are an innovative, cleantech startup, disrupting and transforming the way that electricity is used and bought in their home.
With Social Energy, customers around the world can make a viable investment in generating their own clean energy, thanks to a unique combination of AI-powered software and solar energy storage.
Social Energy is currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing creative team. We're looking for a creative, talented self-starter; someone that shoes initiative but can follow design direction. You will hit the ground running from day one (we're incredibly busy!) contributing to the creative output for Social Energy and working on an array of projects.
You will be responsible for designing impactful and effective marketing and communications in response to internal briefs, marketing collateral, social media and digital campaigns. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be an all round Graphic Designer; highly creative, proficient with Adobe Suite and familiar with UX / UI (and if not, keen and eager to learn it), able to manage your own workloads and not bored by repetitive tasks. Prior experience should include working on layouts and presentation decks, producing promotional materials including small print collateral and social media.
* 2+ years experience in similar role.
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
* Ability to follow brand guidelines but able to contribute new, creative ideas.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines.
* Keen sense of visual story telling and composition.
* An outgoing, team player that is happy to share creative ideas and work collaboratively with the marketing and design team.
What's on offer
* A competitive salary with great benefits.
* Remote working.
* Plenty of scope to develop your career in a fast-growth business.
* Opportunity to be seen, heard and counted in your contributions and not get lost in the noise and tangle of a large corporate business.
Social Energy is a Covid-friendly business, and we are completely set up to help you work remotely whilst maintaining strong communication to keep you engaged and part of the team.
Social Energy is proudly an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marital status.
This really is a unique opportunity to be a leading player in a growing business, and we would love to hear from you!
If you are a creative and determined hard worker looking for a new position at the UK's top green energy solution, please contact Luke Russo at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07365651202
Contact: Luke Russo