CORPORATE COMMS GRAPHIC DESIGNER
£30K - £35K
Major Players are working with a fast-growing award-winning corporate communications agency, who are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work on a range of international briefs! This is a rare opportunity to help deliver engaging campaigns that will directly influence Policy Makers in Brussels! Your skills in Motion graphics / infographic will be leveraged on behalf of major global brands such as Vodafone, PepsiCo, Unilever and Nestle! This role will have you engaged on multiple, diverse projects in a thriving international environment!
The Role / Company
The Graphic Designer will be supporting the Creative Lead with their skillset and creative thinking to deliver excellent service to their clients across a variety of media, styles and briefs. You will take ownership of content production design; including static and moving visuals optimised for social media, creating various types of motion graphics (GIFs and short videos) to be used on digital platforms and also support the creative team with storyboarding and post-production and editing of videos. You will be involved from concept through the delivery; challenging ideas with your critical thinking and telling the brand story through created content!
You will play a pivotal part in the creative team contributing to the brand and identity concept for campaigns and brands, generating new ideas to include in creative proposals and keeping up with trends and applying new techniques to your work. This agency offers you the chance to work with some of the leading companies in tech, telecoms, life sciences and agriculture. You will not only bring content to life, but help the client lead important conversations in doing so!
This role is based in the Oxford studio; with 1-2 days a week in the office. Perfect for those based in London or further out in the surrounding counties.
* Ownership of content production including static and moving visuals
* Creating motion graphics (GIFs and videos for social media) across different platforms (social media, websites, presentations)
* Contribute to brand and identity concepts across a range of internationally renowned clients for brands and campaigns
Skills & Experience
* Expert in designing and creating templates in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator for different formats (social media visuals, direct marketing materials, event materials etc)
* Confident in editing in Adobe AfterEffects and PremierePro, producing professional films and GIFs for different platforms
* Experienced in formatting and creating templates in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
* Experience working in a corporate communications consultancy
* Traditional print graphic design experience
* Experience in designing templates in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Web development & programming skills
* Photography and SEO experience
* A team player, able to collaborate effectively with clients and colleagues across the business and from different backgrounds
* Have a high attention to detail and great time management to hit deadlines
* Good communication skills and a strong client service ethos
* Able to multi-task and work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Client-facing experience and the ability to present and explain work to others will be an advantage
Salary & Perks
Competitive salary based on experience (£30-35) plus bonus scheme
Flexible working policy
Personal development plan and training budget
Contact: Clare Murphy