ROLE: Graphic Designer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE AND TEAM
Working with our client, a Luxury Fashion brand, the Graphic Designer role will be involved in all aspects of the client's branding, including packaging design, global campaigns, exclusive event collateral and the creation of all brand guidelines.
A perfectionist's eye for detail is crucial, and experience working within a multidisciplinary team is a huge advantage.
The Graphic Designer will execute briefs from start to finish, working alongside art directors, digital designers, architects and many other creative specialists. They need a sound understanding of art-working and finishing techniques to deliver projects at the highest standards
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
* Producing design/ideas to the client's brief and exacting standards from the outset until completion
* Positively influencing clients with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts
* Create inspiring and exciting content - from repurposing, and reformatting of assets to ideation
* Be an entrepreneurial lead in the development of creative and output
* Keenly evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to be at the forefront of creative excellence
* Working as part of a large in-house agency
* Ability to work across both offline and online materials
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
* Excellent art-working skills across integrated media and experience in the management of artwork collateral
* The ability to take, interpret and deliver creative artwork and presentation projects
* The ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Excellent Adobe CS skills with great knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator with the ability to produce bespoke digitally drawn assets from scratch.
* The ability to use After Effects and associated motion software
* The ability to work with 2D motion graphics design and animation, with the ability to animate a variety of styles of techniques.
* Understanding of Keynote and PowerPoint presentation software.
* Extensive understanding and experience of print process.
* A developed understanding of colour processes.
* A keen eye for consistency across multiple jobs
* The ability to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients
* A great team player with a client-centric focus and the ability to build strong and effective working relationships
* Experience in Luxury + Fashion sectors.
* Experience working with Events and Retail.
* 4 years of relevant experience in:
* Motion Graphics
* CAD (instore design / packaging)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Precisely delivering the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do ground-breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Chrissy Oni