Graphic Designer - Editorial
We are working with a B-Corp Agency based in Covent Garden who are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join their team. With an ethos of creating purposeful communications and branding, you'll be working along side their designers and project managers on a variety of projects. Clients range from small social enterprises to big multinationals.
* Collaborating on day to day projects for a variety of global brands
* Creating work for monthly newspapers, presentations, annual reports and some social media assets
* Juggling multiple projects and delivering to time lines
* Using your skills in layout, typography for editorial design projects
Skills & Experience
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience
* Expert with Adobe CS, especially InDesign. After Effects skills would be a bonus.
* Ability to create diagrams, data visualisation and infographics
* You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates editorial graphic design
* A keen interest in editorial design and purposeful work
* Can work with speed and precision
* Fluent in Arabic or previous experience working in Arabic would be very advantageous
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, get in contact with me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Contact: Stephanie Kane