Mid-weight Graphic Designer
at Inside Ideas (View all jobs)
Role: Graphic Designer
Location: Hybrid role of working remotely and in our lovely HQ in Farringdon. Possibility of being on-site with the client on occasions.
Working in partnership with our client , Graphic Designer will be undertaking the design and artwork of print based collateral which are produced predominantly for B2B communications.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be part of a multi-skilled and vibrant creative and design team that are growing. You will be responsible for creating engaging print and digital materials such as marketing collateral and presentations that showcase high levels of creativity, finesse and understanding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
* As a talented and motivated designer, you will be undertaking the design and artwork of print based collateral which are produced predominantly for B2B communications.
* This could be a PowerPoint bids and tenders, marketing campaigns, executive summaries, or working with the wider team to concept and deliver innovative ways to communicate our ideas to our clients.
* You'll have a deep affinity with layout, typography, and enjoy getting involved in idea-generation and designing innovate solutions for our client's needs.
* You will be confident with Adobe Creative Suite, and have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint.
* You will be responsible for creating engaging print and digital materials such as marketing collateral and presentations that showcase high levels of creativity, finesse and understanding.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
* Experienced at taking, questioning and understanding briefs.
* You have a demonstrable ability to interpret, and in an engaging manner, visually communicate marketing messages
* You are skilled at producing presentations, digital, and interactive documents. You have a demonstrable desire to develop your design skills and knowledge of how to utilise these.
* You are a designer who is comfortable and capable of taking a job through from concept to final artwork.
* You are a great team player with a client centric focus and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
* You are trustworthy and conscientious - someone who takes responsibility for their work.
* You are able to work under your own initiative whilst effectively managing workloads and client timescales.
* It is essential that you can demonstrate excellent PowerPoint presentation examples and have the ability to create default style sheets and masters.
* Demonstrate extensive skills and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* Ability to work within a creative environment to express imagery and copy as exciting, informative and attractive presentations and implement original graphic design solutions and thinking to individual projects.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model, but the Inside Ideas Group truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018!
What IIG does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious - to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Contact: Joel Witter